Business Appraisal Report
A typical appraisal report is divided into many sections and usually considers the following areas:
- The history of the Company and the nature of the business.
- General economic outlook and the outlook of the particular industry.
- Book value of the stock and the financial condition of the business.
- Earnings capacity of the Company.
- Dividend paying capacity.
- Whether the enterprise has goodwill or other intangible value.
- Sales of stock and the size of the block to be valued.
- Market prices of stock of other comparable companies traded on exchanges.
Our team members with pertinent expertise and experience are here to offer you all sort of assistance and substantial collaboration on the above-mentioned issues to provide you with the best business appraisal report to advance your business and maximize wealth of your company.