Company affairs & Secretarial Functions
The most important thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act. Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors.
We can give you complete peace of mind in this area by carrying out your company secretarial duties for you.
Our services include:
- Company formations (Local, Partnership, Sole trader, Foreign Invested Company, etc.)
- Obtain different legislative certificates to run the business (Board of Investment, Central Bank, Trade License, IRC/ERC, TIN, and Permission from CCCE etc.)
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- General advice on company law
- Acquisitions & Disposals
Sometimes the best way to improve your competitive position in the marketplace is through a merger or acquisition. Not only is this a complex and time consuming process, if it is not well researched and skillfully negotiated it could make matters worse, not better.
This is definitely a situation where you need the support and assistance of trained professionals. We can help you:
- Identify potential targets for M&A
- Screen targets for suitability
- Prepare a negotiating strategy
- Raise the necessary capital
- Develop an integration plan
- Optimize the tax and financial position of the combined enterprise
At other times you may decide to improve your profitability through a disposal. Again, we can help with valuing the assets, finding suitable purchasers, and negotiating the sale.
Don't take risks with your business - let the professionals help you. So, please contact us to keep you fine.